Saturday, June 10, 2006

Fox and Fizzle


P6040007.JPG
Originally uploaded by HEATH!.
So for the next couple of weeks I'll be posting stories about the rest of our tour as I remember them. All in all, it was amazing. We met so many really nice people, played 9 really fun shows, well, ten including Paris, 12 including NYC, sold a bunch of cd's, and basically rocked. It was crazy how many people helped us out, really generous as far as referring us to venues and promoters and just hooking up shows. I don't know what it is about London or the UK in general, but playing shows there is just so fun, people are super responsive. We got the kind of reaction that makes one think, " One, why aren't I over here all the time, doing this all the time?" Money is the answer, I guess. Paris ruled,Thomas hooked up the coolest club, hanging in the city was great, staying in the shadiest...well, not shady, just trashed...hostel ever. It smelled like urine. Urine luck! Dave and I came up w/ a bunch of new street names, Rue de Day, Rue de Maan, Rue de Bega. HA! Hit the Louvre, beautiful weather, so sunny I had to hang in the shade of the Louvre.....ooooooooooooh! More later. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites